• All Grade 12 students need to complete the online Post-Secondary Institutions (PSI) Selections Form at Ministry of Education Student TranscriptsEven if a student is currently not interested in attending post-secondary, they should still choose to forward their transcript to all BC Electronic PSI's.  The School Board Office receives significant requests in summer for transcripts from students who did not complete the PSI form and have now decided to attend post-secondary.
  • Please ensure that your Grade 12 student's address is correct.  At the end of July, the Ministry of Education will mail Grade 12 Transcripts to the student's address provided by the school.  If you move during the summer, you will need to submit your address change directly to the Ministry via email or fax (250) 356-9460.  Include student's full legal name and Personal Education Number (PEN). 

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS (Graduated students)

Official transcripts are held at the school for 2 years after a student graduates. All transcripts are forwarded to the School District after this date. Any requests for transcripts prior to these years are completed on-line through the School District 23 website:   Link: Transcript Requests

 Students can order transcripts, graduation certificates and view their marks through the Ministry of Education linkMinistry of Education Student Transcripts

 See Important information from the Ministry of Education: Student Poster_V2_June11 Final.pdf